Tidal Power Filters From Seachem/Sicce
Tidal™ Power Filters are designed from the ground up to provide your aquarium with high-quality, comprehensive filtration. They are easy to use and adaptable to a variety of aquarium conditions. With a host of features including a self-priming pump, dual water intake with surface skimmer, adjustable flow, maintenance monitor, self-cleaning impeller, and a filter basket that holds any kind of filtration media - and more of it - Tidal™ Power Filters are designed to deliver the highest water quality possible with maximum versatility and ease of use.
- FLOW REGULATION: The fully adjustable flow regulation feature on the Tidal Power Filter adjusts performance to a specific aquarium volume, type, or provide an environment for fish that prefer more or less water movement or oxygenation. Adjust the dial from anywhere between 450 gallons per hour down to a gentle 90 gallons per hour.
- SURFACE SKIMMER: The surface skimmer on the Tidal Power Filter will capture the water from just below the surface, where excreted fish oils accumulate, as well as deeper in the tank to remove floating debris.
- ADJUSTABLE INTAKE FLOW: With Tidal’s dual intake, it pulls water in through the telescoping pipe below the surface and at the surface through the surface skimmer. Easily adjust how much flow comes from the underwater intake pipe versus the surface skimmer with the intake flow dial.
- HEATER HOLDER: A heater can be attached to the side of the Tidal Power Filter with an optional heater clip, allowing for better dispersal of heated water throughout your tank or aquarium.
- MAINTENANCE ALERT: When filtration media becomes clogged with detritus and affects the flow of water, the Tidal Power Filter redirects water around the filter and back into the aquarium through an outlet on the side. The redirected water then pushed up the blue maintenance alert on the top of the filter, signaling that the filter needs to be cleaned.